Changing the Face of Hearing Loss

HearStrong started in 2013 with the mission to combat negative stigmas and radically change the way the general population views hearing loss and hearing aids.

An initial goal was to find a way for the 20 percent of Americans who treat their hearing loss to empower and inspire the other 80 percent to take action and get the support they need! To accomplish this, the group identifies the most remarkable people with hearing loss and celebrates them as HearStrong Champions.

Support HearStrong in its mission by driving donations, staying engaged, and nominating your patients as Champions! Through these actions you can:

HearStrong Champions are inspirations, leaders, and innovators in their communities. They prove that nothing is impossible with courage and determination, and most importantly, inspire the 38 million Americans with untreated hearing loss to take action and seek treatment!

HearStrong Ambassadors are important to the HearStrong mission as they spread awareness about hearing loss, honor HearStrong Champions, and interact with the public at events on behalf of the initiative.

Visit HearStrong.org for more information.

MyEarQ logo
Sign Up / SIGN IN
X

Which describes you?

I am an EarQ Member I am not an EarQ Member
HearstrongNominate a ChampionGMA Strahan & Sara

X

QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?

Send Quick Comments
We Need Your Help!

Please take a moment to answer the questions below. This information will help us improve our marketing efforts. Thank you!

Do you offer the following...?

Tinnitus Treatment
Pediatric Services
Balance/Vestibular Testing
Hearing Aid Repair
Cochlear Implants
Wax Removal
Home Visits
ENT Services
Do you offer FREE hearing consultations?
How long do you allow for hearing aid trials?

Please describe how your trial process works. (What sort of payment is required, etc.) Feel free to provide any additional comments on the above:

Submit
X